1. We require a 50% non-refundable deposit by BACS before starting work on your stationery. The balance is due prior to delivery of your completed order.
2. Manufacture of your order will not commence until a final proof has been signed off.
3. The client is responsible for making sure that ALL spelling, grammar and layouts are correct and we will not be held liable for any errors that are picked up after the final proof had approved.
4. Orders cancelled after the final proof has been signed off must be paid for in full.
5. Refund or exchange can only be given when goods are faulty.
6. If your order is in any way incomplete, incorrect or has been damaged in transit then please contact us within 14 days of delivery and we will rectify as soon as possible.
7. All designs and photographs (unless provided for by the customer) are copyright MMD 2002-2010.
8. Images on this site along with any images that have been sent to you via email as proofs remain the sole property of MMD and are subject to copyright laws and restrictions.
9. Authorisation to use any images belonging to MMD must be obtained in writing and cannot be resold or reused under any circumstance.
10. In placing a sample order, you are agreeing that these samples are for your own personal use and are not to be copied by yourself or a third party.
11. We make all stationery by hand, therefore slight variations are natural.
12. We reserve the right to exchange the materials for similar products should a material become unavailable. You will be notified if this is the case.
13. It is the responsibility of the client to obtain permission for copyright materials e.g. hymns.
14. Details for the on the day stationery are required 6 weeks before the wedding date.
15. MMD reserves the right to use any bespoke design in any way we wish after your wedding date has passed.